Finding the right liquid nitrogen supplier can be difficult at times and on many occasions, the technical requirements and owners needs are not met. CRYONiQ offers assistance with getting the best source of LN2 for your equipment.
Nearly every future location operating a cryotherapy unit will have different technical requirements and options for their liquid nitrogen supply.
Ensure that your business, training facility or personal recovery room is:
- Safe for operation of a cryotherapy unit or cryogenic equipment
- Geared up with the right equipment & accessories
- Can be supplied with a sufficient volume of liquid nitrogen on a regular basis
- Not wasting resources.
As part of working with CRYONiQ, we offer assistance in the following list of areas all related to compliance with safety regulations and liquid nitrogen suppliers:
- Introduction to local and nationwide gas companies
- Compressed Gas Association
- Fire Code
- LN2 storage vessels
- Specialized storage vessels (for use with Cryo chambers)
- O2 monitors & sensors
- Equipment features
- Personalized safety measures & room ventilation
- Certified equipment that meets LN2 supplier’s criteria
- Price quotes for products and services relevant to the project.
Most of the listed points are essential for setting up a safe and efficient location.
This list only applies to our liquid nitrogen (LN2) run cryotherapy units.
This service may require additional details or technical parameters of the facilities.
Get in touch with a CRYONiQ representative for more information on Liquid Nitrogen suppliers and start the search for yours.