Customer selects Products, Options & Services¹
- All new customized equipment is made-to-order.
- The Existing Inventory offers new stock items in standard configuration.
CRYONiQ confirms acceptance and verifies selection
- Via Chat, Email or Phone
- The Customer can request guidance through our Project Assistance.
CRYONiQ prepares Price Quote
- According to the customers selection of items.
- Payment terms may vary for select territories and products.
Customer selects form of financing ²
- The Customer must select their preferred payment method
- The Customer provides billing details
CRYONiQ prepares Equipment Order Agreement (EOA)
The EOA includes the Equipment Configuration and Terms of Purchase.
CRYONiQ issues an invoice for selected items.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to validate an order for made-to-order equipment.
- A 100% deposit is required to validate an order for Pre-Owned Equipment.
Production & Lead Time
- A signed Equipment Order Agreement and Deposit are required to begin production
- Production takes 4 to 6 weeks upon receiving a valid order
- Expedited production may be available in some cases for a fee.
Cancellation of Order⁵
- Can be made within 3 days of submitted order at no cost except accrued transfer charges.
Preparation for Delivery, Install and training
- During production, the most suitable dates for delivery, install and training are agreed between the Customer and CRYONiQ.
Final payment is due before shipping
- Final Payment is due before the ordered product(s) is shipped. Exceptions may apply.
Transfer of Ownership
- CRYONiQ shall retain title to the delivered goods until fulfilment of all claims under the supply contract.
¹ Items selected from the Inventory and Pre-Owned inventory may carry different Terms of Purchase than products made-to-order..
² Payment options & terms may vary for leases, rentals and other financing products.
³ Payments must be made in the following currencies USD - United States. EUR - European Union ; GBP - United Kingdom; EUR - Rest of World; Exceptions may apply
⁴ In case of cancellation after 3 work days, owing to the made-to-order nature of the product, CRYONIQ reserves the right to retain the received deposit in full. Any return and the extent of such return is made at the sole discretion of CRYONiQ.discretion of CRYONiQ.
⁵ The listed order and payment terms apply to the CRYO XC™ Plus and CRYO XC™. The order and payment terms for other products can be requested individually.