Service & Technical Support
One of our core principles is to offer the best possible service to our customers and to understand their needs. That is why we pay considerable attention to servicing and assistance should any issues occur. We work closely with our partners and suppliers to ensure that the equipment that we supply is in line with all regulations and that it is kept in functional order. We offer guidance and assistance to our customers from first contact to day to day operation.
Our service includes:
- Standard Warranty of 24 months on all WBC products, starting from date of installation.
- Response within 24 hours, assessment of issue requires participation of operator or person responsible for upkeep.
- Dependent of scale of the issue, adequate action and a visit on site to fix the issue.
- Stock of spare parts maintained for quick replacement.
- Wi-fi enabled diagnostics, updates and repair
- Minor issue resolution and support available via phone, e-mails or Skype.
Additional Service options available for a fee:
- Annual inspection of equipment.
- Extended Warranty.
- Risk Assessments carried out by professionals
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your equipment please click Here to send us a detailed report, send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our service technicians +421 915 761 803