- Learn how cryotherapy works and the basics like what is a cryo chamber?
- Search for cryotherapy equipment manufacturers
- Find out about the pros & cons between various systems currently available in cryotherapy chambers for sale & Navigating between cryotherapy chambers.
- Research the local cryotherapy market. (Competitor growth over time, which cryotherapy machine has your competition installed, competitors marketing activity)
- Work out your own potential client base and outreach in the local area (including customers and clients from any of your previously established businesses).
- Learn about the safety requirements for handling and operating machines that use liquid nitrogen.
- Define your preferences and start your search to pick the best cryotherapy machine
- Discuss your plans with several cryosauna manufacturers to find the best fit for you. Ask for any advantages and/or limitations that the unit may have.
- Consider your financial options from cryotherapy machine rental, cryotherapy chamber lease to used cryotherapy equipment
- Set out your goals and your future cryotherapy business model
- Find the most suitable location for your needs and expectations where demand is high for cryogenic chamber therapy (location requirements depend on several factors & prospective facility setup)
- Finding the right staff to operate the cryo machine and organize smooth operation
- Find out the right Cryotherapy treatment cost based on the area, clientele, expectations and competition.
- Work out your marketing approach to raise awareness (Take advantage of any previous business or field of activity, promote cryo alongside your other services/businesses)
- Take advantage of the most frequently observed Cryotherapy chamber benefits
- Fine-tune your business – Maximize Efficiency & Reliability of Operation
- Expand your Cryo business with additional equipment & services.
- Consider starting your own Cryotherapy franchise
Profitability & Experience
Every new cryotherapy shop owner or cryospa manager has to set out their goals for their new venture into cryotherapy. Customers need to get the best experience out of their time spent at the facilities and cryo business owners will certainly appreciate the profit or successful extension to their business that draws in additional clientele. Low overhead costs and operating costs are also motivating factors for our clients. However, customer experience and profitability are often the main driving forces for starting a cryotherapy business with equipment from CRYONiQ. Of course, any future cryo store will require reliable equipment that will help accomplish these goals. Thanks to our many customers, we have had the opportunity to put our products to the test of time and our returning clients. We value all client feedback and testimonials as it helps us go forward. Thanks to this we often receive cryotherapy chamber reviews that the CRYO XC™ is a great performer and that our clients regard it as the most reliable cryogenic machine with fantastic ROI.
Any cryotherapy chamber that uses the most efficient and effective method of cooling in the form of liquid nitrogen, will have to include several essential safety features within its’ system. The CRYO XC™ currently offers over 10 different safety sensors and for this reason has come to the forefront in safety in the field of cryogenic chamber therapy. All features found in the XC have been designed and implemented based on client experience and intuitiveness. This includes features such as oxygen sensors, client/operator emergency buttons, valve protection, cabin tremor shut-off, inner mechanism control and many more. Temperature settings can be adjusted at any point throughout the duration of the session, but are most often performed in the range between -100C to -160 C or -140F to -280F. Most importantly, the XC offers even distribution of vapors within the client cabin, which is an essential feature of the best cryo chamber.
Budget for cryotherapy business
As with any other investments and business decisions, clients will be looking for the most reasonable and advantageous way of budgeting for their cryo chamber and cryotherapy business. In partnership with our financial partners as well as cryotherapy partners, we make every effort to offer our clients the best leasing and financial terms in order to establish successful businesses and to provide a premium service. We do this on the basis of our policy of long-term development and involvement and in turn this provides us with positive references and a good reputation.
Before taking the decision to go ahead, it’s important to consider the physical requirements for opening up a cryotherapy center and to search for the right cryo chamber among the various cryogenic chamber manufacturers. The CRYO XC™ is certainly one of the most versatile and adaptable cryotherapy units on the market with the availability of a pressurized and non-pressurized storage and supply system. The unit itself requires an area of at least 16 m² (4m x 4m) or 120’ square feet (10’ x 12’). This can however vary for both systems, and different pre-existing properties and requirements of the facility.
All successful cryo locations have managed great marketing campaigns alongside their offer of exceptional services. In case you’re looking for assistance with marketing campaigns, CRYONiQ and partners are ready to assist clients on the basic requirements for success seen at other notable locations. We provide pointers for choosing the right cryotherapy treatment cost for a specific area and how much does it cost to start a cryotherapy business in your area including the individual marketing requirements. Reach out to us, and we’ll make sure you get the right advice and recommendations.