root2019-03-10 12:00:282019-05-03 00:32:32ABC'S of How to Start a Cryotherapy Business
- Learn how cryotherapy works and the basics like what is a cryo chamber?
- Search for cryotherapy equipment manufacturers
- Find out about the pros & cons between various systems currently available in cryotherapy chambers for sale & Navigating between cryotherapy chambers.
- Research the local cryotherapy market. (Competitor growth over time, which cryotherapy machine has your competition installed, competitors marketing activity)
- Work out your own potential client base and outreach in the local area (including customers and clients from any of your previously established businesses).
- Learn about the safety requirements for handling and operating machines that use liquid nitrogen.
- Define your preferences and start your search to pick the best cryotherapy machine
- Discuss your plans with several cryosauna manufacturers to find the best fit for you. Ask for any advantages and/or limitations that the unit may have.
- Consider your financial options from cryotherapy machine rental, cryotherapy chamber lease to used cryotherapy equipment
- Set out your goals and your future cryotherapy business model
- Find the most suitable location for your needs and expectations where demand is high for cryogenic chamber therapy (location requirements depend on several factors & prospective facility setup)
- Finding the right staff to operate the cryo machine and organize smooth operation
- Find out the right Cryotherapy treatment cost based on the area, clientele, expectations and competition.
- Work out your marketing approach to raise awareness (Take advantage of any previous business or field of activity, promote cryo alongside your other services/businesses)
- Take advantage of the most frequently observed Cryotherapy chamber benefits
- Fine-tune your business – Maximize Efficiency & Reliability of Operation
- Expand your Cryo business with additional equipment & services.
- Consider starting your own Cryotherapy franchise
Cookie and Privacy Settings